We are a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of marble murtis and makrana temple. Our products are as follows:
- Marble Murtis
- Shani Dev,
- Durga Ji,
- Ram Darbar,
- Sai Darbar,
- Hanuman Ji,
- Sidhi Vinayak and many more.
- Makrana Mandir.
Quality is an integral aspect of our production as it not
only satisfies our clients but also imparts us with a feeling of contentment. We
have developed an exclusive quality control department to test each product. Our
process of quality tests throughout the production process are conducted to
ensure that our entire methodology and range exhibits unmatched quality.
In addition, our quality inspectors carry a detailed
inspection across every stage of designing, fabricating, polishing and others
before they are finally delivered to our clients. The quality monitoring
checks, conducted at different stages of production assist us in maintaining
international quality standards in our product range.
The final range is checked on following parameters:
- Color Combinations
- Quality of marbles
- Smooth edges
1. First step is to select marble for the idol. To carve an aesthetically beautiful idol, we need to choose best available market suitable for carving. We make sure that the selected marble is white and with little waves in it.
2. Second step is carving where the best selected marble
block is sent to our factory premises. Here our artisans give a life to the
stone. The main tools such as chisel and hammer are used for carving purpose.
3. Third step is polishing where the carved stone is sent to
polishing department. Here, idols are given smoothness by polishing work.
Various polishing stones are used to perform this job. Appropriate care is
taken while polishing idols as it gives natural look to the idol.
4. After polishing beautification work is done. The idols
are adorned by jewelries, colors, and dresses.
5. The final step is packaging and delivery. Before shipping the idol is packed in wooden box to ensure that it reaches to the destination in its best condition. We deliver murtis to different parts of the world.